Monday, July 19, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new-bachelorette parties

Las Vegas is a great option for a bachelorette party. ...If all you want is an over-the-top way to loose a lot of money very quickly and be extremely sweaty for a few days.

That may have been a tad harsh and in all actuality I just got back from a fabulous Las Vegas bachelorette party myself. It was a great bonding time for us girls and a weekend I know I'll never forget. We had a VIP entrance to clubs, a limo tour of the strip, saw Jersey Boys, danced the night away and got great tans.

What I also know is that if the bride had been aware of something like Bombshell Beauties, she would have chosen Chicago over Vegas in a flash. This bride in particular is very similar to many brides out there, wants an experience she'll never forget with her girlfriends and a fun way to "have one last hurrah".

If my friend had chosen a boudoir photo shoot with us for her bachelorette party she would have arrived in style in a swanky limo, been welcomed by a warm, friendly and all-female staff, enjoyed champagne and strawberries on-set, listened to fun music while being dolled up for her shoot, taken some amazing photographs and then she would have gone home with a alluring yet good-natured little black book to gift her fiancee with on their wedding night. Can you imagine? He knows she and the girls are going to this bachelorette party, he knows girls will be girls and they'll probably have a great time together, but he will have no idea that he will actually be the beneficiary of this girl bonding session. What a great surprise for him!

In no way do I wish this bachelorette party I participated in would have been different. I just know that we would have had a fabulous time in Chicago exploring the city, shopping Michigan Avenue together, seeing Wicked or Billy Elliot the musical, having a cocktail at the Signature Room of the John Hancock, and doing a boudoir shoot together. -But I suppose I'll absolutely have a few tricks up my sleeve when it's my turn to get married ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment